Graduation Webcast LIVE
The Class of 2018 Graduation Ceremony will be broadcast LIVE and archived here. To watch the Class of 2018 graduate LIVE at Nova Southeastern University Click HERE. Please feel free to share this information with friends and family who will not be able to attend graduation in person. There will be zero cost for this service.
Graduation for the Class of 2018 will take place on Thursday, May 31st 2pm at Nova Southeastern University in Davie. Students who are graduating will receive 4 tickets for the ceremony. Graduates are to go immediately to their seats upon arrival pending instructions.
• Cap and gown concerns please contact Herff Jones Broward 954.693.0006
• Senior guidance concerns please contact Ms. Williamson 754.322.0667
• Graduation ceremony concerns please contact Mr. May 754.322.0662
• Black Shoes – You will be standing for long periods of time, pick your shoes wisely.
• Skirt or Dress not longer than the graduation gown.
• Black Shoes
• Black Pants
• White Collard Shirt
• Dark Tie
Address : 3301 College Avenue Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Graduation will be held at the Arena at Don Taft University Center on the campus of Nova Southeastern University, Davie FL.
Please note that there is a parking fee of $7.00 per vehicle
• Graduate Arrival – 11:30am – 12:00pm
• Doors Open to Public – 1:00pm
• Graduation Ceremony – 2:00pm
From I-95 or Florida’s Turnpike
Option 1 | Take I-95 exit, westbound: proceed on I-595 to University Drive exit. Take University Drive south, approximately 1 mile past the 595 intersection to the SW 36th Street traffic light. Turn left on SW 36th Street and follow the road all the way to the 3 way stop where you will be directed and assisted to park.
Option 2 | From I-595 exit on Davie Road and drive south to Nova Drive . Turn Right on Nova Drive and proceed to College Avenue. Turn Left on College Avenue and continue driving pass the intersection of SW 30th Street proceed straight forward all the way to McCahill Drive. Turn Right at McCahill Drive and follow the traffic officers directions to park.
Parents are to be reminded that:
* There are no balloons, no seat saving and disabled seating is limited. Disabled guests will be allowed only one (1) companion to be seated with them.
* For safety reasons, no strollers are allowed in the arena and must be parked in the designated area in the lobby.
* Everyone regardless of age (babies included) must have a ticket to get into the University Center Arena to view the program. Students should be informed “No Ticket, No Entrance. Period!!”
* Cameras are allowed but no one may stand or leave their seats to take pictures. This disrupts the flow of the ceremony and blocks the view of others.
* Doors will open one (1) hour prior to the ceremony.
* Doors will shut and lock at the start of the processional and will not reopen until after the National Anthem. *
* Graduates will have the opportunity to purchase diploma plaques. Plaques are available for purchase prior to each ceremony, by contacting Herff Jones Co. at 954-693-0006 for instructions. They will also be available on site immediately before and immediately following the conclusion of the ceremony. They cannot be purchased at a later time or date. NSU will arrange for a location for the purchase of diploma plaques.
• MANDATORY Graduation rehearsal is Friday, May 25, 2018. Arrive to the gym no later than 9:00am.
• The last day to order your cap & gown is Friday, May 11, 2018.
Calendar of Class of 2018 Events
Dates, Times, Prices are subject to change without notice. Participation for any of the events above are a privilege and can be denied at any time.
Cap & gowns will be distributed on May 30th at the Football Stadium with the following schedule. Note that ALL obligations must be cleared before you can receive your cap & gown. If you have not ordered yours yet contact Herff Jones at www.HJBroward.com or 954.693.0006. The last day to order your cap & gown is Friday, May 11, 2018.
*May 30, 2018 Distribution Schedule
8:00-8:20 am Last Names A-C
8:20-8:40 am Last Names D-G
8:40-9:00 am Last Names H-L
9:00-9:20 am Last Names M-Q
9:20-9:40 am Last Names R-Z
9:40–10:00 am Any Names A-Z