Purchase your planners (agendas) ahead of time at the PTSA Bookstore website.
Math assignments can be found lower on this page.
AP US History (APUSH)
- AP English Literature students can download the summer work document HERE or pick up a printed copy from room 517 by the end of the 2018-19 school year (June 5th).
- As noted in the packet, all parts of the summer work are due on September 3rd or 4th (depending on the black/gold schedule).
- Email Mrs. Paula Wood with any questions. (You can email from the Contact -> School Staff Directory tab above)
- New AP Parent
- Ch 14 Resource Issues
- Ch 14 Guided Reading
- Summer Assignment Directions
- Energy Sources Chart
Rocketry and Aerospace
Spanish Literature and Culture (Pollinger)
AP World History
- Please purchase the Pearson Education Test Prep Series for AP Biology workbook by Fred and Theresa Holtzclaw (ISBN-13: 978-0-13-454690-2) to accompany Pearson's Campbell Biology in Focus textbook.
- Read the introduction and visit the College Board website for AP Biology in order to become familiar with the course scope and curriculum, exam format, and style of questions.
Summer Math Assignments
As academic standards become more rigorous, the WHS Math Department would like to provide our students opportunities to be successful in their next math course of study.
It has been our experience that many prerequisite mathematical skills are lost due to the absence of regular practice over the summer. The loss of these pertinent skills may contribute to unnecessary frustration for students as they begin their next level of mathematical study in the new school year. Retaining certain skills as students move from one math course to another is crucial to their academic performance.
For these reasons, a summer assignment has been prepared for all incoming students.
Students will need to complete the summer assignment indicated for the mathematics course(s) they are enrolled in. Teachers will expect that all work is completed and submitted on the first day of school, by either printing the corresponding packet or writing your answers on a separate piece of paper, with all work shown.
Select the appropriate math class for your summer assignment: