Unified Dress Code
Indian Ridge has a Mandatory Unified Dress Code Policy for all students attending our school. We believe that this Dress Code Policy promotes good behavior and enhances the learning environment. All students should demonstrate personal pride and maintain a neat appearance.
Our Unified Dress Code Consists of the following:
COLORS: White, teal, or black
COLORS: Khaki, black, navy, or gray
- Collared Polo Shirts
- Logo Shirts can be purchased from Planet T Uniforms
- Non-IRMS hoodies or sweatshirts may not be worn to cover uniform shirt
- Trouser style pants, shorts, capris, or skorts
- Secure and worn at waist
- No jeans permitted
- No stretch pants or shorts permitted
- Writing on uniforms is prohibited.
- No sweatbands allowed.
- PE Shirts or shorts are not to be worn in place of uniforms.
- Spirit shirts are permitted on Fridays only.
- No sandals, slippers, slides, or flip flops. Close toed shoes must be worn at all times.