Stranahan High School
1800 Sw 5th Pl, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Tel: 754-323-2100 Fax: 754-323-2230
Stranahan High School is the second oldest public highschool in the city of Fort Lauderdale and was first established as and elementry school in 1953. Ever since 1958, the school served as a highschool for grades 9-12 in the Broward Count Public School District.
The school was named after Frank Stranahan who had a significance in the founding of the city of Ft. Lauderldale. Stranahan came to the area in 1893 because he was hired to manage his cousin’s camp and ferry at Tarpon Bend on the New River. He quickly established a thriving trading business with the Seminole Indians
School Hours- 7:40-2:40
Navy Blue #002B66