Welcome to the Boyd Anderson High School Media Center
The Media Center exists to promote literacy in all its expressions, to encourage lifelong learning, to ensure
an individual’s right to freedom of information, to advance knowledge about an ever-growing body of
information, and to expand awareness of our global society and its multicultural facets.
- Books may be checked out for two weeks and may be renewed as needed.
- Please return items as soon as possible to allow others to use these resources as well.
- Computers may be used before school, during lunch, or during class with a pass from your teacher.
- Printing is free up to and including 5 pages; after that it’s .05 cents per page. Copies are .05 cents per page.
- Students are responsible for the safe return of materials checked out.
- Food and/or drink are not permitted.
Monday-Friday 7:10 am - 2:30 pm, closed 11:30 am – 12:00 p.m.
(Hours may vary due to exams, early release days, class reservations, and faculty meetings.)
Students have 24/7 access to online resources from school and home through their Broward SSO:
Student login credentials are:
Username: Student ID# (10 digit student number)
Password: Pmm/dd/yyyy (birthdate preceded by a capital 'P')