Whiddon-Rogers Education Center
Media Specialist: Debra Trohatos-Rosenberg
We are open from 7:00-2:20
Please click for additional information in Canvas regarding resources. Then click on enroll in course.
Whiddon-Rogers Education Center Media Center is a welcoming, spacious hub of technology and information, dedicated to serving students and staff through our vast array of resources.
Media Center Information
- Computers and student work tables available for use before school, during school hours and lunch time
- Students can checkout books, e-books and magazines using their 10 digit ID
- Digital resources available 24/7
Media Center Rules
- Students must have a current ID
- Students must have a signed teacher pass during instructional times, no pass needed during lunch.
- Beverages and food are not permitted (water bottles are ok)
- No talking on cell phones
- Bring an open mind
- Check out the books
- Respect each other and our resources
Click here for the American Library Association Celebrating Diversity list
Click here for the 2020-2021 Florida Teen Reads book list.
Students visit our media center with a purpose and a pass during the school day. Before school and during lunch hours, no pass is needed. We ask that students are respectful knowing that their peers are getting their work done in an atmosphere that is conducive to learning.