Update: March 17, 2020
ACADEMICS UNDER COVID-19: Learning Never Closes in Broward County Public Schools
Broward County Public Schools is ensuring that Learning Never Closes while schools are closed to promote social distancing. Learning in BCPS will begin on March 30, 2020 until at least April 15, 2020. Students will report to virtual school by going to sso.browardschools.com
The March 26, 2020 Academics Update is located here.
Students and families are strongly encouraged to:
- Access your BCPS LaunchPad using the link at the top right of this page. Assistance is at BCPS Single Sign-On.
- Go to BCPS: Learning Never Closes for a detailed explanation of digital resources available.
- Continue to follow the BCPS Coronavirus site for all updates.
Need a digital device for learning at home? BCPS is issuing a limited number of devices to students. More info at BCPS Coronavirus.
Need home internet access? BCPS is partnering with Internet Service Providers to promote access at home and in the community. More info at BCPS Coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the third quarter end?
- The 3rd quarter has been extended until April 3rd.
- Will State testing, FSA & EOC, be canceled?
- Yes, FSA and EOC testing has been canceled. International Baccalaureate and Cambridge International (AICE) have canceled examinations. College Board will conduct examinations by having students take a modified test format using a secure browser from the students home. Further information can be found at the most recent Academics Update, located here.
- Can I request a transcript?
- Yes. Please request a transcript using Naviance from your BCPS LaunchPad.
Other questions relating to learning, teaching, or academics in Broward Schools? email firstname.lastname@example.org