WELCOME TO NOVA MIDDLE SCHOOL
Congratulations! We are very excited that you and your child will be joining our Nova Middle School family for the 2020-2021 school year. To make registration as pleasurable as possible, we are asking that you follow the registration process below.
HOW DO I CLAIM MY SEAT?
- Go to browardschools.com/schoolchoice click on “Check Your Status” to claim seat.
- IF YOU RECEIVED YOUR ACCEMPTANCE LETTER ON 3/06/20 or 4/24/2020, YOU SHOULD HAVE ALREADY CLAIMED YOUR SEAT AND REGISTERED
- IF YOU RECEIVE YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTER ON 5/26/20, JUNE 10TH IS THE DEADLINE TO CLAIM YOUR SEAT AND REGISTER
- AFTER THIS DATE YOUR CHILD’S SEAT WILL BE FORFEITED IF NOT CLAIMED AND REGISTERED.
- If your child is not a School Board of Broward County student, you must complete the registration packet by the June 10th.
- If your child is coming from a school in Broward County you may simply claim your seat online and email Ms. Heller to register your student.(Aynur.Heller@Browardschools.com)
- Remember, you must claim the seat and register by June 10th.
Students coming from a private school, charter school or out of county school E-mail the listed documents below to complete registration by June 10th:
- Copy of registering parent/guardian photo ID
- Registration Form
- Copy of the student’s most recent report card and/or Transcripts
- Proof of ESE, Gifted, or ESOL placement if applicable
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of 2 Proofs of Broward County Address (DL, Lease, FPL bill, telephone bill, etc.)
- Florida Physical Examination
For any other questions, please contact Aynur Heller at email@example.com