WELCOME TO NOVA MIDDLE SCHOOL
Congratulations! We are very excited that you and your child will be joining our Nova Middle School family for the 2022-2023 school year. To make registration as seamless as possible, we are asking that you follow the registration process below.
STEP 1- HOW DO I CLAIM MY SEAT?
- Go to browardschools.com/schoolchoice click on “Check Your Status” to claim seat.
- Seats must be claimed by 3/11/22.
STEP 2 - REGISTRATION PACKET
Once your seat is claimed, you must complete and the registration process. Registration information must be submitted by 3/17/22 and should be sent to NovaMiddleRegistrar@browardschools.com. See below for details on which documents will be needed.
Current Broward County School Students
- Two Proofs of Residency (telephone bill, water bill, etc)
Students coming from a private school, charter school, or out of county school
- Copy of registering parent/guardian photo ID
- Registration Form
- Copy of the student’s most recent report card and/or transcripts
- Proof of ESE, Gifted, or ESOL placement if applicable
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of 2 Proofs of Broward County Address (DL, Lease, FPL bill, telephone bill, etc.)
- Updated Immunization Records
- Florida Physical Examination
STEP 3 - COURSE SELECTION
Click here to complete your student's course selection form. This form must be submitted within one week of registration.
For any other questions, please contact Aynur Heller at NovaMiddleRegistrar@browardschools.com.