WELCOME TO NOVA MIDDLE SCHOOL
Congratulations! We are very excited that you and your child will be joining our Nova Middle School family for the 2021-2022 school year. To make registration as seamless as possible, we are asking that you follow the registration process below.
STEP 1- HOW DO I CLAIM MY SEAT?
- Go to browardschools.com/schoolchoice click on “Check Your Status” to claim seat.
- Seats must be claimed by 3/19/21.
STEP 2 - REGISTRATION PACKET
Once your seat is claimed, you must complete and the registration process. Registration information must be submitted by 3/19/21 and should be sent to NovaMiddleRegistrar@browardschools.com. See below for details on which documents will be needed.
Current Broward County School Students
- Two Proofs of Residency (telephone bill, water bill, etc)
Students coming from a private school, charter schoo, or out of county school
- Copy of registering parent/guardian photo ID
- Registration Form
- Copy of the student’s most recent report card and/or transcripts
- Proof of ESE, Gifted, or ESOL placement if applicable
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of 2 Proofs of Broward County Address (DL, Lease, FPL bill, telephone bill, etc.)
- Updated Immunization Records
- Florida Physical Examination
STEP 3 - COURSE SELECTION
Click here complete your student's course selection form. This form must be submitted within one week of registration.
For any other questions, please contact Aynur Heller at NovaMiddleRegistrar@browardschools.com.