Complete the following Broward County Public Schools enrollment forms:
- Student Registration Form: English | Spanish | Haitian Creole | Portuguese
- Emergency Contacts Form: English | Spanish | Haitian Creole | Portuguese
Submit current proofs of residence from the table below, based upon your type of residence
If you OWN or RENT your residence:
- Submit one document from both Columns A and B
If you SHARE the housing of another person who owns/rents the home:
- Both the registering parent and owner/renter of the residence complete a notarized Affidavit of Shared Residence Form:
English | Spanish | Haitian/Creole | Portuguese; and,
- The owner/renter of the residence must submit one document from both Columns A and B; and,
- The registering parent must submit two documents from Column B.
- The school will provide a referral to the district’s Homeless Education Liaison and, if qualified, the student will be eligible for immediate services.
- Students registered under the McKinney-Vento Act must re-enroll each school year.
All documents must be current, valid, and include the residential address used for enrollment.
COLUMN A COLUMN B
- Property tax bill
- Homestead exemption card
- Mortgage statement
- Home purchase contract
- Notarized lease agreement
- Utility bill (i.e., electric, water, waste)
- Telephone or cellular phone bill
- Verification of Tenancy letter from the homeowners or condominium association
- Declaration of Domicile Form from the County Records Department
- Florida driver's license
- Florida identification card
- Automobile registration
- Automobile insurance
- Credit card statement
- Two consecutive bank account statements
- U.S. Postal Service confirmation of address change request