(IF YOU ARE ON A MOBILE DEVICE BE SURE TO CLICK ON PAGES ON THE TOP LEFT FOR ADDITIONAL RESOURCES)
School HoursClass Time - 8:30am - 3:10pm
Office Hours - 7:40am - 3:10pm
Parent conferences are from 7:45am to 8:15am.
Please contact our Guidance Department to schedule at 754-323-0370.
E-Learning at Cypress Bay High SchoolWe want to share some resources on how to:
1) Access the Clever Launch Pad (source of many resources)
2) Access Canvas (the primary instructional platform for student learning)
3) Student attendance will be taken daily. Every student will need to sign into the BCPS network at http://sso.browardschools.com every school day in order to record their daily attendance.
Instructions for Students on Accessing Single Sign-On Learning Resources
Instrucciones para el Inicio de Sesión Único de los Estudiantes_Spanish
Enstriksyon sou Single Sign-On pou elėv_Haitian-Creole
Instruções de Logon Único para Alunos_Portuguese
- Parent Pinnacle Access: monitor your child’s academic progress through our BCPS app. Settings can be set for instant notifications on grade changes or upcoming due dates and assignments.
- Student Access to Microsoft TEAM Meetings: a live web conferencing platform that many teachers will be using to host live instructional and Q & A sessions.
- Free Internet Services to BCPS Families - Comcast - AT&T
- Student Textbooks and Resources
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Information on the BCPS Website
School Reopening WebsiteFamilies can learn details about the eLearning model, what students should expect the first day of school, how they can stay involved with online classes, and the criteria the District will use to determine when to transition to face-to-face learning by visiting, browardschools.com/schoolreopening.