Deerfield Beach High School uses a system-wide grade management program called Pinnacle. One of the most important features of this system is the Parent Internet Viewer. The viewer allows parents and students to access real-time grades and attendance via the internet. This is a wonderful too to stay up-to-date on how your child is progressing in his / her classes. The viewer allows you to receive email alerts when your child's grade drops below a specified average or when your child is absent from a class.
You will need your child's Student Identification Number and a Date of Birth to access your child's information. The Student Identification number is a specific county issue number that appears on your child's schedule, interim report and report card. If you do not have access to these sources any of your child's teachers can give him / her this number.
Students will use their Active Directory (AD) account username and password to access the system. As they have in years past, parents will have to use the credentials of their child in order to access Pinnacle.
• Username: (student 10-digit number)@my.browardschools.com
• Password: PMM/DD/YYYY
(Capital P+2 digits for month/2 digits for the day/4 digits for the year)
**Don't forget to include the / (slash)
• The User ID and password confidentiality is crucial - Do NOT give to other people.
• Allow teachers turn around time to enter grades.
• This is a privilege for parents to monitor their child's progress. Any misuse or abuse of this account will result in denial of access.
• Missing assignments may be calculated in a variety of ways. Check with your child and/or their teacher for the particular policy in the class.