Deerfield Beach Elementary Media Center
Ms. Kiara Brayboy will serve as our Media Clerk this year and will assist students and teachers with library and media needs.
DBES Media Center Policy:
- Our library media center is open from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday through Friday when school is in session.
- Students may check out one or two books at a time, for a two-week period. Students may not have more than two books checked out at any given time.
- Books may be renewed as needed, when presented at the checkout desk for renewal.
- The School District of Broward County does not impose fines for overdue library books. Students are encouraged to take care of library books and return them on time, so that others may enjoy the books. A book is considered overdue if it has not been returned to the media center book drop by the two-week due date.
- Fees are imposed for lost books, in accordance with school district policy.
DBES Media Center Volunteers:
We welcome dedicated individuals who are interested in shelving books on a regular basis. Training is required. If you are interested, please contact Mrs. Brooke Golstein. Prior to volunteering, you must complete the online application at BCPS Volunteers' department. We look forward to hearing from you!
Broward Schools Library Card Catalog: