Please have your covid waiver form signed and ready on arrival
Covid Waiver FormHarvest Drive is an annual event in which students of Western, local schools, and the community come together to help the Harvest Drive of Florida organize and provide roughly 8-10 bags of groceries for over 380 local families. Harvest Drive will take place at Western High School over the course of three days, 11/17-11/19/21.Normally the mini-gym is open to an unlimited number of volunteers, however this year, we have a capacity of 75 individuals, 25 permanent volunteers, and 50 hourly volunteers. Due to limited space and reduced donations, volunteers must sign up using the provided links below.Please read carefully about all of Harvest Drive's volunteer opportunities.Supercommittee - Students who dedicate themselves to the success of the Harvest Drive. They have several requirements. Please understand you DO NOT need to be on supercommittee in order to volunteer. Supercommitee members are assigned a food that is being collected and must maintain an accurate count and organize all of the donations neatly in the mini-gym, as well as other duties that help the success of the event. Please apply here https://forms.office.com/r/huWUusHRPZ to be on the supercommittee by Friday October 15th if you can commit to all of the requirements:
Volunteer in the Portable
- Supercommittee Requirements
- work on 11/17 from 11:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- work on 11/18 from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- attend one of the football games on 10/22 or 10/29 and help us collect food and monetary donations.
- attend 2 portable days, we organize the harvest drive portable every Monday/Friday from 3-4pm.
- Have COVID waiver on file.
- Get service hours as you help us organize donations in the Harvest Drive portable on Mondays/Fridays after school. Please only sign up for no more than FOUR portable days. Link to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040b44aea72fa1ff2-harvest
Volunteer at the Football Games - Students will help collect donations, organize them, and also collect monetary donations in the stands during half-time. Volunteers can only sign up for ONE of the football games. Link to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0848A4AE28A2F85-footballVolunteer at the Harvest Drive Event - volunteers are needed in the mini-gym to help sort donations that arrive on 11/17, and shop for families on 11/18. Harvest Drive's mission is for as many students as possible to experience the Harvest Drive. Students, please only sign up for ONE-2 hour shift. If you are volunteering with LIA or NHS during their assigned time, please DO NOT sign up for another shift. Thank you. Shifts available
Link to sign up for the main event: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0848A4AE28A2F85-harvestIf you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- Wednesday 11/17 3-5, 5-7, and 7-9
- Thursday 11/18 3-5pm