School Counselor, Equity Liaison
email@example.comSchool Counseling Services:
- Short-term individual counseling (not intensive therapy)
- Group counseling
- Classroom guidance lessons
- Consultation with teachers and parents
- Collaboration with teachers and parents
- School-wide character education and Kids of Character
- Coordination of student services including: homeless (H.E.A.R.T.), 504s, foster care, mentoring, ESOL, prevention programs, social/emotional learning (SEL)
For additional information about SEL and mindfulness, please click here.
For additional information about family counseling, please click here.