Multimedia Photo Gallery 890w X 300h
A Message from Mr. Battaglia
At Westglades, the Athletic program offers 8 different sports for our students. These programs play an essential role in teaching our students to conduct themselves with honesty and integrity, strive for excellence, persevere through adversity, make sacrifices and compete with dignity and pride while developing a commitment to teamwork and service to our school and community. Our athletic coaches and staff are committed to providing a challenging, supportive, and caring environment where our student-athletes can reach their academic, athletic, and personal potential.
I am excited to have coached four different sports at Westglades and I am happy to continue to be a part of the rich tradition of WMS athletics.
I invite you to attend our various sports events to cheer on our teams!
Athletics plays an important part in a child's life. Team sports and activities promote good physical health, social skills, and communication skills. When students learn to work together as a team, they build a foundation for good sportsmanship.
Game Day Schedule
Covid 19 Game Procedures
In order to maintain appropriate social distance during the games, the following procedures will be in place:
- Only 50 tickets will be available online starting the Friday before home games. Tickets will not be available online the day of the games. Unsold online tickets will be available at the gate on game day. Each ticket costs $3.
- Once you purchase your online ticket, please do not redeem the ticket until you arrive at the ticket gate.
- Only parents/guardians will be allowed to attend the games.
- We have three sets of bleachers; one on the visitor’s side, and two on the home team’s side. Sitting areas on the bleachers will be clearly marked.
- Only 7 people will be allowed to sit in each set of bleachers.
- Brown folding chairs will be located on each side of the field for spectators. These chairs will be spaced six feet apart, and spectators are required to sit in the chairs.
- If you bring your own chair, please make sure you are sitting at least six feet from anyone else.
- Brown folding chairs will also be placed on the sidelines for the players, who are not on the playing field.