Roles and Responsibilities for School Safety Patrols:
The School Safety Patrol’s job is to remind students of the school safety rules and to guide them in safe arrival, dismissal, and movement through the building.
The duties for the School Safety Patrols are listed below:
- Attend and participate in all patrol meetings and training sessions.
- Set a proper example of appropriate behavior and encourage all students to follow
- school rules at all times.
- Report for duty on time with safety patrol vest.
- Remind students to walk in the hallways during arrival and dismissal times.
- Report to the faculty advisor, administrators, and/or staff members as