(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
I extend a special welcome to all our new families. As your Guidance Counselor, I will be focusing on assisting students to be successful academically, emotionally, and socially by providing the following services:
• Classroom guidance lessons on anti-bullying, social skills, test-taking skills, conflict resolution, character education.
• Group sessions on social skills/friendship, grief, divorce/change in family, conflict resolution, and study/organizational skills.
• Individual counseling as needed.
• Attendance and tardy follow up and interventions.
• Consultation and collaboration with parents, guardians, and teachers.
• Organizing of Collaborative Problem-Solving Teams (RTIs).
• Referrals to outside agencies for additional services/interventions.
• Coordination of Kids of Character – Student of the Month.
In the next few weeks, I will be visiting each classroom to introduce my role as Guidance Counselor to the students. I encourage you to feel free to contact me at 754-323-8000 at any time with your questions/concerns.
Again, I look forward to working with you to make this a meaningful and productive year.
Click the link for more information about Anti-bullying.
Click the link for the Opt-out form you need.