Park Springs is very proud of our team of Safety Patrols. As student leaders, Safety Patrol members have the responsibility to show positive leadership and act as role models for the student body in all capacities. They will be working with students to ensure safe mornings and afternoons.
Everyone can help their child be safe by talking with him/her about the following schools safety rules:
- Cross street at official cross walks.
- Walk bike or scooter on and off the campus.
- Always wear a helmet when riding.
- Be prepared to get out of the car as soon as it stops each morning.
- Wait politely and quietly at front and side gates until they are unlocked.
- Go directly to breakfast or classroom.
- Always walk on sidewalks and stay off grass and landscaped areas.
- Chat quietly with your friends or read a book in the hallway until the bell rings and your teacher opens the door.
- Do not bring any toys.
- At dismissal, go directly to your dismissal area.
Sponsored By: Mrs. Brier & Mrs. Schuhmann