Media Center Procedures
- Remember your ID card! It's your passport to borrow library books.
- Take good care of our books.
- Return books on time. Books may be checked out for two weeks and may be renewed one time.
- Two books may be checked out at a time.
- The Media Center is available between 8:30 am - 9:15 am - pick-up a pass from your grade level administrator.
Accelerated Readers Rock!!
AR winners had the pleasure to visit the Amaturo Theatre to see Shakespeare's play, "A Midsummer Night's Dream." Students earned 20+ AR points to attend this exciting and very entertaining performance. Fun was had by all!
To everyone who came to our book fair and to our extremely dedicated PTSA volunteers who helped make it a great experience, a huge thank you! We were able to purchase over $1,200 worth of new books for our school library!
AR Club visits Miami
International Book Fair
Students who earned a certain amount of points for reading were invited to spend a full day at the fair! We had the opportunity to meet Paul Pope, author of the Battling Boy.
Our Media Specialist Ms. Laura Clark is appreciative of the Nooks donated to the PBMS Media Center by our PTSA. Ms. Barry is presenting them (right) to Ms. Clark (left).