Seagull’s Media Center
Library Media Staff: Ms. N. Michaud
Media Center Hours:
Monday- Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
On early release days the hours vary.
The mission of Seagull Alternative High School Library Media program is to:
- strive to develop life-long learners who are effective users of ideas and information
- encourage a love of reading
- provide access to learning resources in a variety of formats
- teach skills necessary to locate, evaluate and use resources
- and collaborate with Seagull's teachers to design learning strategies that support the curriculum
Media Center Policies:
Students are allowed to check out books for two (2) weeks and are given the option to renew
Faculty members are allowed to check-out materials for two (2) weeks and aare given the option to renew.
It is very important that the check out materials are returned back in good condition.
Computer usage for school use; research, and many more.
No eating or drinking in the media center.
Students are always welcome to visit the media center before and after school, during lunch.
If students are coming to the media center during class, students MUST have a a written pass from their teacher.