Stranahan High School Athletic Department
The Stranahan High School Athletic Department seeks to advance the school's mission by guiding student-athletes toward lives marked by high achievement, personal responsibility, and community enrichment. We are committed to providing a safe environment that protects the student's health and well-being while simultaneously developing confidence, sportsmanship, and leadership skills through competitive athletics. Our department will reflect our cardinal principles of honor, accountability, responsibility, discipline, and a strong work ethic (H.A.R.D. Work) in everything we do.
In order to participate in Athletics at any Broward County High School you must have on file:
On file at school:
- Copy of Birth Certificate (only need to do once in 4 years)
- GA4 Form if you have transferred from another high school either in the county or outside of the county (only need to do once).
- Current yearly FHSAA Physical Examination form completed by a Physician (Physicals do NOT need to be notarized).
- Current, yearly Valid Insurance Card. If you use school insurance, please provide proof of insurance.
**Football has a specific school insurance requirement. Please read the information carefully so you get the right one.
- Dragon Athletics Acknowledgement Form
- Authorization for release of Medical Records Information & Permission to Treat form from Broward Health.
- Complete Athletic Information Sheet
- Parent/Guardian Permission form.
IF you have transferred from another high school, either within Broward County or from another county, state, or country, you must complete the Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) GA4 form which is the Affidavit of Compliance with FHSAA Policy on Athletic Recruiting.
No student-athletes will be allowed to CONDITION, PRACTICE, or COMPETE until all the above requirements have been met.
If you have any questions, please ask your coach or the Stranahan High School Athletic Director.