You can use Family Connection to access online resources, communicate with your school, and use the many planning tools available from Naviance.
To access Family Connection, you must have the following:
· A computer that is connected to the Internet
· Your username and password, provided by your school
Logging into Family Connection
Follow the steps below to log in to Family Connection:
1. Go to our school’s Family Connection Website:
2. Enter the username provided by your school in the Username field. The username is the Student Number (example: 06……..)
3. Enter the password in the Password field. The password for students is their birthdate in the following format MM/DD/YYYY. Don’t forget to enter the slashes (/)!
4. Check the box next to Remember Me if you want to bypass entering this information on return visits. (Not recommended for shared or public computers.)
5. Click the Log In button.
6. Explore the site