Broward County Public Schools is providing Naviance Student for all district students in grades 6-12 to help with college and career planning! This world-class system is designed to inform students, parents, and schools with:
- Researching careers, colleges, and majors
- Finding local and national scholarships and enrichment programs
- Exploring students’ career interests, learning styles, personality types, and multiple intelligences
- Building resumes and holistic portfolios for job and college applications
- Setting goals and developing personalized plans for success
- Requesting and sending transcripts. Access the Transcript Request Quick Guide.
- Learning about success skills, financial planning, self-discovery, and building a support network
Log on to Naviance Student
All students in grades 6-12 in district schools have access to Naviance Student. Each school has it’s own website address. Choose your school from the dropdown menu below to locate the correct web address.:
Students will log in with their Single Sign On (SSO) account.
Parents can access their child’s Naviance Student account as a guest to view college and career information. Parents will need an access code to view their child's Naviance account. Access codes can be obtained from the School Counselor at your school.
Click here to go to your school's Naviance Student site
- AMIKIDS - Greater Ft. Lauderdale
- Annabel C. Perry Elementary
- Apollo Middle School
- Atlantic Technical College
- Attucks Middle School
- Bair Middle School
- Beachside Montessori Village
- Blanche Ely High School
- Boyd H. Anderson High School
- Broward Girls Academy
- Broward Regional Detention Center
- Broward Virtual Education
- Broward Youth Treatment Center
- Charles W Flanagan High School
- Coconut Creek High School
- College Academy at BC
- Cooper City High School
- Coral Glades High School
- Coral Springs Elementary School
- Coral Springs High School
- Coral Springs Middle School
- Cross Creek School
- Crystal Lake Community Middle
- Cypress Bay High School
- Cypress Run Alternative
- Dave Thomas Education Center
- Deerfield Beach High School
- Deerfield Beach Middle School
- Dillard 6-12
- Driftwood Middle School
- Everglades High School
- Falcon Cove Middle School
- Forest Glen Middle School
- Fort Lauderdale High School
- Glades Middle School
- Gulfstream Middle School
- Henry D. Perry Education Center
- Hallandale High School
- Henry D. Perry Middle School
- Hollywood Hills High School
- Indian Ridge Middle School
- J. P. Taravella High School
- James S. Rickards Middle School
- Lanier-James Education Center
- Lauderdale Lakes Middle School
- Lauderhill 6-12
- Lyons Creek Middle School
- Margate Middle School
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- McArthur High School
- Millennium Collegiate Academy
- Miramar High School
- Monarch High School
- New Renaissance Middle School
- New River Middle School
- North Lauderdale Elementary
- Northeast High School
- Nova High School
- Nova Middle School
- Olsen Middle School
- Pace Center For Girls, Inc.
- Parkway Middle School
- Pine Ridge Alternative Center
- Pines Middle School
- Pioneer Middle School
- Piper High School
- Plantation High School
- Plantation Middle School
- Pompano Beach Middle School
- Pompano Beach High School
- Pompano Youth Treatment Center
- Ramblewood Middle School
- Sawgrass Springs Middle School
- Seagull School
- Seminole Middle School
- Sheridan Technical College
- Silver Lakes Middle School
- Silver Trail Middle School
- Sheridan Technical College
- South Broward High School
- South Plantation High School
- Stranahan High School
- Sunrise Middle School
- Tequesta Trace Middle School
- Walter C. Young Middle School
- West Broward High School
- Western High School
- Westglades Middle School
- Willam T. McFatter Technical High School
Research careers, colleges, and majors
Students will be able to search for and be matched with careers, majors, technical schools, colleges, and universities based upon self-selected criteria.
Colleges can be compared side-by-side to make informed decisions about admissions requirements, cost of attendance, programs of study, student activities, and more.
Students can take virtual tours of most schools, access admissions applications, and compare their own Core GPA and SAT/ACT scores to those of students in their school who have been accepted/denied from the colleges of interest.
Find scholarships and enrichment programs
Students will be able to search for and be matched with both local and national scholarships based upon their own academic and demographic data.
The national Sallie Mae scholarship database is available within Naviance – Family Connection, providing access to over 3 million scholarships, worth more than $13 Billion.
BCPS will also add all local scholarships into the system so students can find and match with community-based opportunities.
Explore your interests, styles, personality, and intelligences
Students can take a variety of research-based self-assessments to learn about their:
These results provide recommendations for applying this knowledge to improve study skills, relationships, college selection, and career choices.
Build resumes and portfolios for job and college applications
Students are guided through the development of each section of a resume that can be printed and used for application to a job or school.
Videos, photos, or other digital documents can be stored in an electronic locker to remind students of accomplishments when completing applications.
Set goals and develop personalized plans
Students can set academic, behavioral, career, or other goals, then develop a personalized program that outlines the steps to achieve each goal. Schools can also assign students to complete tasks and monitor completion of each activity.
Students will be able to request copies of their transcripts online and monitor the document’s submission by the high school.