Welcome to Attucks Middle School
Because of the school closures and social distancing measures, we have created a digital registration process for all incoming students. This will enable us to be prepared for the start of the 2020-2021 school year and provide a positive experience for our new Eagles. Thank you for working with us to make this a success!
If you need any assistance with the digital registration process, contact Mrs. Dallaire at (954) 708-9718 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completing Your Digital Registration
Step 1: Prepare Your Documents
A) Download and complete the following PDF Files:
The forms can be filled in and signed digitally using Adobe Acrobat (download free here).
B) Save the completed forms on your computer as:
(smith_James_Student Registration Form)
c) Scan, download, or take a picture of the following:
1. Government Issued Photo ID
2. Two (2) Proofs of address from the following list, one from column A and one from Column B*:
COLUMN A COLUMN B
- Property tax bill
- Homestead exemption card
- Mortgage statement
- Home purchase contract
- Notarized lease agreement
- Utility bill (i.e., electric, water, waste)
- Telephone or cellular phone bill
- Verification of Tenancy letter from the homeowners or condominium association
- Declaration of Domicile Form from the County Records Department
- Florida drivers license
- Florida identification card
- Automobile registration
- Automobile insurance
- Credit card statement
- Two consecutive bank account statements
- U.S. Postal Service confirmation of address change request
- Proof of Age - Only if you are not already a Broward School Student
- Immunization Records - Only if you are not already a Broward School Student
Proof of address help.
If you OWN or RENT your residence:
- Submit one document from both Columns A and B
If you SHARE the housing of another person who owns/rents the home:
- Both the registering parent and owner/renter of the residence complete a notarized Affidavit of Shared Residence Form:
English | Spanish | Haitian/Creole | Portuguese; and,
- The owner/renter of the residence must submit one document from both Columns A and B; and,
- The registering parent must submit two documents from Column B.
- The school will provide a referral to the district’s Homeless Education Liaison and, if qualified, the student will be eligible for immediate services.
- Students registered under the McKinney-Vento Act must re-enroll each school year.
All documents must be current, valid, and include the residential address used for enrollment.
Step 2: Submit the Documents to the Digital Registration Tool
Step 3: Select Your Child's Electives
Click on the link below to select our child's electives.