INFORMATION TO KNOW:PURPOSE -The Peer Mediation Program offers a helpful and creative way to solve conflicts and connect with peers.MEDIATION FORM -MEDIATION PROCESS
*A follow up will be created to ensure the parties have been successful since the mediation.
- Students, Staff, Guidance, Parents, and/or administration will fill out a referral form via the online form.
- The form will then be reviewed and a mediation will be set up during the participant's lunch.
- 8th grade P.C.'s will go to the cafeteria with a pass to pull out the 2 participants that wish to be mediated.
- The participants will bring their lunch back to the Peace Room with the P.C.'s to eat and participate in their mediation.
- Ms. Stock and/or Ms. Lage will facilitate the mediation along with any support needed.SESSION LOCATION -Peace RoomHOSTED DAYS -Wednesdays' and Thursdays' (depending on availability)MEDIATION TIME-Mediations will take place during Peer Counseling's 3rd and 4th period only.-These sessions will take place during the participant's lunch.
P.C. Period Grade Level Lunch Period 3 6th grade pull outs Period 4 7th grade pull outs