Before and Aftercare Registration
We are currently full in before and aftercare.
You can add your child to the waitlist using the link below.
For questions regarding our program please email email@example.com
Registration will be online ONLY.
BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CHILD CARE ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS
Click here to view flyer
- Go to the Before & After School Child Care website: https://www.browardschools.com/bascc
- Scroll down to select your child’s school, then click “Submit”:
- To proceed, click on the icon circled below:
- Enter log-In information. The account name is “web”; leave the password blank. Click on, “Sign In”.
- Click, “Go”; click, “OK”. The Parent Handbook will pop-up. After reviewing it, click on the “x” to close it. You will be able to begin your application.
- Select your school from the dropdown menu; click “Go”.
- If you are starting a new application, select “New Application”. If you are updating an existing application, select, “Update Application”. Note: If you are updating an existing application, you must have your original application number.
- Fill out the application.
- Ensure you provide a monitored email address. Updates and communication regarding your child’s application to the program will arrive via email.
- Initial all the items on the last page of the registration form. This ensures you have read and agree to the items on the Parent Handbook.
- Provide at least two emergency contacts, other than yourself.
- Sign the page by typing your first and last name where indicated.
- If you have completed your application, you will receive a pop up:
- You will receive an email within three business days from your program’s supervisor informing you if your child had been accepted into the program or placed on the waitlist.
- All communication will include your application number. Please make a note of it.
- If you are accepted, you will need to make your payment on the e-Store.
- If your child is put on a waitlist, the supervisor will contact you when space becomes available.
- If you have any questions, please contact your school and speak with the program supervisor.