Register Students Online Today
Because of restrictions due to COVID-19, we are accepting digital pre-registrations for the coming school year (2020-2021).
Please complete the three steps below to start registration. You will be contacted to complete registration and discuss classes.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions about the process. Include the student's name, phone number and best time to reach you if you are requesting a call back.
Step 1: Are you eligible to register?
In Broward Schools, a student may be pre-registered for the next school year at their “home school”. This school depends on the student’s address. Find the school assigned to your home address using the districts Find My School feature.
If Driftwood Elementary is not your "home school", you may still register with us if you have a reassignment approval letter from the district’s School Choice office. Parents may apply for reassignment to schools where space exists during specified School Choice application windows. For additional information see Broward School Choice Information.
If you need further assistance, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to be directed to your school's Registrar.
Step 2: Download and Complete the Forms
Below are links to the required registration forms. You will NOT need to print the forms.
- Download and save the forms to your computer or device.
- Open each form and then type into the form to complete the information required.
- Type your name in the Digital Signature space.
- Save the completed forms to your device.
- Registration Checklist - Helps guide you through the registration process
- Student Registration Form - To be completed and digitally signed by the parent providing proof of address
- Emergency Contact Form - Both parents shall designate those persons authorized to pick up their child.
- Code of Coduct - Please read and sign your digital signature
Step 3: Email Documents as Attachments
Create and send an email to email@example.com In the subject line, type the student's name and the word registration. For example, Smith, Juan - Registration.
In the body of the email, include the phone number where you can be reached and the the school year for which you are registering.
Attached the following:
- The Registration Forms from Step 2
- A copy of the Photo Identification of the registering parent that has signed the documents above and is providing proof of address
- Primary Proof of Address from the registering parent. For details please see the Registration Checklist
- Secondary Proof of Address from the registering parent. For details, please the Registration Checklist