YMCA of South Florida
The YMCA of South Florida will continue to provide programs remotely to support vulnerable populations impacted by the COVID-19 virus, social distancing, and social isolation in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties.
- YMCA PEARLS –evidence based depression self-management program for seniors. It’s provided remotely via FaceTime or virtually or over the phone in English, Spanish and Kreyol.
- YMCA Health Navigation Program – connecting vulnerable populations, families and seniors to clinical (tele doctors, tele medicine, access to medication, mental health, etc.) and community resources. Assistance is provided remotely via FaceTime or virtually or over the phone in English, Spanish and Kreyol. See video here: YMCA Health Navigation Program
- YMCA HOTLINE – we have established a HOTLINE on our website where we can take calls for assistance. The HOTLINE is 754.312.4150. See link here: https://ymcasouthflorida.org/hotline/
- YMCA Resource Packet – we have created a resource packet that we will regularly update as new resources are identified to be used when addressing needs – this is attached and can be found on our website hotline: https://ymcasouthflorida.org/hotline/
- YMCA Emergency Relief Fund program – This program offers food and helps with other basic needs for seniors, families and other vulnerable populations in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties during crisis - apply through the HOTLINE: https://ymcasouthflorida.org/hotline/
· YMCA promotes the US CENSUS! Right now is the most important time to take the census so that everyone is counted and our South Florida community can receive much needed resources and funding during this health crisis – please take a moment to visit and share this information through all of your networks and social media: https://2020census.gov/en.html - en Español: https://2020census.gov/es.html – Kreyol: https://2020census.gov/ht.html