Return to Headlines


Family Assistance

Families in need of immediate cash assistance should call 211 and they will be able to assist them.  They will locate the nearest agency close to their homes, but first, they need to call 211.  For example, Hispanic Unity, The Urban League and Healthy Mother Healthy Babies are funded through United Way to provide cash assistance for people who lost their jobs due to COVID-19.  Whoever is applying will need an ID and a letter stating they lost their jobs due to COVID-19.  This aid is available to everyone regardless of immigration status.  If they ask who sent them, they can say United Way. 

Please see the link below for more information about resources.