New student Registration
(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
To register your child at Forest Glen Middle:
First, make sure that we are the correct school. To find out the school(s) assigned to your home address, you can either use our School Locator feature or call the District's Innovative Programs Department at 754-321-2380. You must provide your specific street address and your child's grade level and the office will determine the correct school your child is supposed to attend.
- Student Registration Form: English | Spanish | Haitian Creole | Portuguese
- Affidavit of Shared Housing: English| Spanish | Haitian/Creole | Portuguese
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE:Submit current proofs of residence based upon your type of residence
- PROOF OF AGE- Submit one form of verification of the student’s age
- PROOF OF MEDICAL EXAM- Students enrolling in a Florida public school for the first time must submit evidence of a medical examination performed within the twelve months prior to the initial enrollment.
- PROOF OF IMMUNIZATION- Submit a Florida Certificate of Immunization Form (Form DH 680).
- SCHOOL RECORDS - Submit the most recent report card and/or transcript needed for appropriate grade level placement.
- Emergency Contact Form: English | Spanish | Haitian Creole | Portuguese
For additional information of registerating you child, please click the registration link.