Return to Headlines

Quarantined Household Income Assistance Information from United Way

If your are in need of assistance, please call 211 for contact information to an organization such as Hispanic Unity, The Urban League or Healthy Mother, Healthy Babies.  The United Way funds these agencies and they may be able to provide cash assistance for people who lost their jobs due to quarantine conditions under the COVID-19 pandemic.  You will need an ID to apply along with a letter stating you have a job loss due to workplace restrictions.  This aid is available to everyone regardless of immigration status.  When you call please say you were referred by The United Way.


More information about resources available can be found at: