Save the Date! Chipotle Fundraiser during Black History Month
Dear Bethune Family,
On Tuesday, February 26, we are honoring our namesake, Mary M. Bethune with a fundraiser at Chipotle Mexican Grill. This fundraiser will help fund upcoming Mentoring and Spring activities at Bethune. Please support us by stopping by Chipotle's anytime between 4pm and 8pm. All you have to do is mention* Bethune to the cashier (or show the flyer on your phone) and they will donate a third of the sale, in-store take-out orders are included as well.
Give yourself and your family a break, eat dinner at the restaurant or order out and help Bethune Elementary School of the Arts!
*Please help spread the word to your friends and family through word of mouth and social media. We encourage you to copy/paste the flyer on your timeline or send it on Messenger or any other social media you prefer. This will ensure we meet Chipotle's minimum and make this event a success!
Soooo....SAVE THE DATE, and Thank you in advance for your support!
- Bethune Elementary
- 1774 Sheridan St, Hollywood, FL 33020 (next to Starbucks, Publix Shopping Center and Pollo Tropical)
Chipotle's Fundraiser Rules (PLEASE READ)
- Online orders will not be included in the fundraiser total, only in-store purchases will count.
- Make sure your supporters show the fundraiser flyer (hard copy or on their phone) or tell the cashier at checkout that they are there for a fundraiser before they pay! If they don’t tell our cashier, your organization won’t get credit for the sale.
- A minimum of $300 in total sales is required in order to receive a donation.
- Your organization is NOT permitted to hand out flyers to anyone (including your own supporters) or promote the event inside or outside of the restaurant or in the parking lot at any time — that’s cheating! Violation of this policy will result in your fundraiser being cancelled. All promotion should be done prior to the fundraiser – this is your time to sit back and enjoy a big tasty burrito.
- Gift cards purchased during fundraisers do not count towards total donated sales, but purchases made with an existing gift card will count.