Community Resource Updates
(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
Good Day Pioneer Families. During these difficult times, several organizations, such as Feeding South Florida, have been setting up food pantries and food distribution sites for families in need. Please be aware that site details for these organizations can potentially change from week to week. We will be working with our Student Services Department to keep this information current on a weekly basis. Should you have any questions or additional needs, please reach out via email to email@example.com so that we can connect you to support services. Thank you and be well!
Food Distributions – South Area for week of 5/24
• 10 am to 12 pm - May 30 - McTyre Park, 3501 SW 56th Avenue, West Park 33023
• 10 am to 12 pm - June 2 - Cooper City Sports Complex 10300 Stirling Road, Cooper City 33026
• 9 am to 11 am - May 28 - Lauderhill Sports Park, 7500 W. Oakland Park Boulevard, Lauderhill 33313
• 9:30 am to 11:30 am - May 29 - Quiet Waters Park, 401 Powerline Road, Deerfield Beach 33442
• 9 am to 11 am - June 1 - Central Broward Regional Park 3700 NW 11th Place, Lauderdhill 33311
Together4Broward, a taskforce of Broward service organizations supporting and sustaining our community during extraordinary times, has created a GIS map of food distribution sites. Feeding South Florida sites are included as well as sites supported by other entities. Please visit the site, https://www.cscbroward.org/together4broward and click on the Broward Community Feeding App link to access the map.