Summer I-Ready Reading Challenge
Dear Students and Families,
Welcome to the i-Ready Summer Challenge!
Continuing learning over summer is important and i-Ready can help. Participation in this challenge is voluntary but highly recommended! The students in the school with the highest percentage of students successfully completing their lessons in each subject and grade level will be rewarded with a celebration.
The Challenge: It’s Easy!
· You have been assigned 10 Reading lessons based upon your current grade level. These can be found in the Teacher Assigned Lesson cue starting June 9th. Your My Path lessons will not be available.
· Complete and pass 10 lessons in Reading over the summer. If you can’t finish all 10 – do what you can!
· Fill out the lesson log as you pass each lesson.
· Lessons must be completed and passed by July 31. After this date i-Ready will not be available until the school year begins.
· Return the i-Ready Lesson log when school starts in August.
· For EACH lesson passed, students will receive 1 raffle ticket to be entered into a drawing for prizes like gift cards.
· Every student passing all 10 lessons will be invited to a special i-Ready pizza party when we return to school in August.
Access to i-Ready:
Students will continue to gain access through the District Portal.
a. Website: sso.browardschools.com
b. Select “Log in with Active Directory”
c. Select the i-Ready icon
· To find information about completed lessons visit the My Progress tab found at the bottom of your i-Ready screen.
· We recommend 1-2 reading lessons per week.
· For technical support: email@example.com ot phone: 800-225-0248 Mon–Thurs 8:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m., Fri 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m