- Seminole Middle
2022/23 School Choice Phase III Applications Accepted Now through July 18, 2022
Parents and guardians interested in submitting a School Choice application for their child for the 2022/23 school year, the Phase III application window is open now through Monday, July 18, 2022.
School Choice Phase III Options:
- Parents and guardians may submit their School Choice Phase III application online at browardschools.com/schoolchoice for magnet programs and school reassignments at schools that have available seats. This application window will be the last opportunity to apply for a school choice option before the 2022/23 school year, which begins on Tuesday, August 16, 2022.
To Submit an Application:
- Parents and guardians whose students are new to Broward County Public Schools may visit any District school by Thursday, July 14, to request and receive a required student number to apply prior to the deadline.
- The new School Choice application system requires parents and guardians to create a School Choice Family Dashboard before submitting an application. Families will need their child’s student number to apply. Visit browardschools.com/schoolchoice and click the “Create Family Dashboard” icon.
- Families submitting a Phase III application will be notified on August 10, 2022, regarding the status of their application. The notification will be posted to their School Choice Family Dashboard.
- Families of students placed in a wait pool following the Phase I or Phase II application windows, do not need to submit another application during Phase III unless a different school or program is desired.
- If a student’s current or previous application (for students in the wait pool) is not awarded as of August 10, parents should arrange for their child to attend their currently assigned school, even though applications remain active until the 10th day of school.
Learn more about School Choice options, application windows and notification timelines, and apply online at browardschools.com/schoolchoice.
For more information, contact the Office of School Choice at 754-321-2480 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT BROWARD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
“Educating all students to reach their highest potential.”
Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) is the sixth-largest school district in the nation and the second largest in the state of Florida. BCPS is Florida’s first fully accredited school system since 1962, serving more than 256,000 students and approximately 110,000 adult learners in 241 schools, centers and technical colleges, and 91 charter schools. BCPS supports a diverse student population representing 170 different countries and speaking 147 languages. To connect with BCPS, visit browardschools.com, follow us on Twitter @browardschools, on Facebook at facebook.com/browardschools, and download the free BCPS mobile app.