Who Do I Contact?
As we all adjust to Distance Learning, procedures and policies may have changed or shifted. The following is a guide we hope will assist you when trying to find answers.
Technology - Technical Support Center - 754-321-0569 8:00am - 4pm - computer software and hardware issues.
Attendance https://www.browardschools.com/attendance - county information on how attendance is taken.
Registration - Yamely Franco, firstname.lastname@example.org - registration packets and questions.
Immunization - Yamely Franco, email@example.com - immunization requirements and questions.
ESE - Vera Skinner, firstname.lastname@example.org - IEP's, EP's-Gifted, Speech
Cambridge - Cynthia Veronick, email@example.com - application process, general Cambridge program.
Dual Language - Angela Calle, firstname.lastname@example.org - program questions/acceptance.
Guidance - Student participation on Canvas, social and emotional concerns, 504 plans.
- 7th grade: Phillip Jones, Director - email@example.com
- 6th grade: Angela Calle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th grade: Cynthia Veronick, email@example.com
- Cristina Yanes, firstname.lastname@example.org - concerns for Assistant Principals and field trips
- Karla Martinez, email@example.com - Principal concerns
- contact individual teachers
- directory of teachers located under "Contact", "School Staff Directory" tab.
Have a question that none of these people can answer? Call our main number 754-323-4400 and we will get back to you within two days.
Visit our "Distance Learning Support for Students and Parents" article under the "School News" tab for more information on Canvas and SSO.