WESTGLADES MIDDLE SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
Routing, bus stop locations, and bus drivers are supervised by the BCPS Transportation Department. Westglades Middle School works with the transportation department to try to resolve transportation issues.
Broward Schools North Area Terminal 1751 NW 22nd Avenue Pompano Beach FL 33069 754.321.4000 5:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
· Students should arrive at the assigned bus stop at least ten (10) minutes before the published bus stop time.
· Students that are nine (9) years of age or younger should be escorted to the bus stop by a responsible adult. Parents/Guardians should assure that students dress appropriately for the weather, rain gear for inclement conditions, proper footwear for walking to and from and waiting at the bus stop.
· The bus stop and the school bus are considered an extension of the classroom and students are expected to observe the same code of discipline expected in the school classroom.
· Students are not allowed to eat, drink or chew gum while on the school bus.
· Students are expected to abide by the school bus operator's instructions while boarding the bus, on the bus and when departing the bus, at the bus stop or school location.
· Bus Riders are dismissed to the west side of the school at 3:45pm.
CAR & BIKE RIDERS
Car riders and bike riders are dismissed to the east side of school at 3:45pm.
Walkers can go to either the east or west side of the school at 3:45pm.