Panthers, we are down to our last few boxes of chocolate, please continue to show your support for the Chi Alpha Mu math club by purchasing chocolates after school in the bus loop. We thank you for all the support
- The Tiki Truck will be here today after school in the bus loop. All treats range from $3-$5.
- Track & Field try-outs begin next Tuesday for all grade levels. See Coach Barfield, Coach Bray, or Coach Sampson if you have any questions. All students must have a completed Athletic Participation Packet on file to participate.
- Any students interested in joining the Westpine Law Club, please see Mr. Callaway in Room 819 for a permission slip.
- Reminder, if you are in girls or boys flag football, please return your uniform to Ms. Howard as soon as possible.
- 8th grade students attending the Science camp, remember to report after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- All 8th grade students will be receiving Piper High School Course Selection Sheets on Monday, March 9th in your Social Studies classes.
Students will put a star next to the core academic classes you think are appropriate for you. You will choose 4 elective courses and 3 alternate elective courses.
Please take the Course Selection Sheets home and discuss the options with your parents. Piper High Guidance Counselors will be here on Monday, March 16th to sit one-on-one with each student. Please bring your Course Selection Sheet on Monday, March 16th to turn in to the Piper High Counselors.
- FFEA will meet Tuesday, March 10th after school in Ms. Fuller’s room.
- Attention ALL Students, at Westpine Middle School, no student is allo