GOOD MORNING WESTPINE PANTHERS!
Please stand for the Pledge of Allegiance
I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Of the United States of America
And to the Republic for which it stands
One Nation Under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all
1. Students, it is very important that you refrain from spraying any kind of chemicals, such as perfume, scented hand sanitizer, and lotion in the classroom. We understand that you may not feel very fresh at times, especially when you’re coming from P.E. Spraying perfume in the classroom may cause health concerns for others, such as breathing problems, which may lead to something very serious. So, to continue to keep a safe environment here at Westpine Middle, please do not spray or put on anything of any kind that is scented in the classroom as this may result in a consequence that could have been avoided.
2. TOMORROW is the field trip to the Frost Museum, students need to wear a burgundy Westpine shirt and be at school by 8:00 a.m.
3. Broward County Public Schools will observe Take our Daughters and Sons to Work Day on Friday, February 1, 2019. If you will be participating, your parents need to call the attendance hotline at 754.322.4902 to report your attendance. This will be coded as a field trip and not as a day of absence.
4. The band students will be attending a field trip to Universal Studios on Friday, February 1, 2019.
5. Report cards will be issued on January 30, 2019.
6. Are you ready? It’s almost time for the ALL GRADES DANCE. The ALL GRADES DANCE will be on Friday, February 22 from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. All students are invited to attend, provided you are not on the exclusion list. More details will follow.
TODAY’S LUNCH SELECTIONS:
Hamburger on Bun
Tuna Salad on Bun
Turkey Ham and Cheese Wrap
Vegan Salad with Beans
MAKE IT a great day, Westpine Panthers!