How to Register My Child for School
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS (K-12)
So you want to register your child in a Broward County Public School? No problem! Below is a checklist to help the registration process go as smoothly as possible. When you arrive at your child's school to register, please be prepared to present valid documentation for the following requirements:
- EMERGENCY CONTACT CARD: English | Spanish | Haitian Creole
PARENTS PLEASE COMPLETE ALL FORMS!
Please complete an Emergency Contact Form for our new and returning students.
Registration emergency card (NOTE: Only parents/guardians signing registration form can change registration/emergency information).
- Schools have the right to verify any information provided by the student and/or the student’s parent(s).
- A student whose parent(s) submit fraudulent information in an attempt to attend a school to which the student is not assigned shall be immediately withdrawn by the school and must be registered and enrolled in the appropriate boundary school.
- Whoever knowingly makes a false statement in writing with intent to mislead a public servant in the performance of his or her official duty, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by law (F.S. 837.06) or guilty of perjury by false written declaration, a felony of the third degree (F.S. 92.525).
How to email documents.
- Complete the form
- Click download at the top right
- "Save-AS" In the File Name box put Student's First and Last name
- Click save and email the document to Mrs. Demps-McKinney at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact the Registrar’s office at your boundary school.