BCPS and BCAA PROTOCOLS
• Face coverings must be worn indoors at all times; only exception is during active participation.
• Follow entry and screening procedures into the facility IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS, STAY HOME AND CONTACT YOUR ATHLETIC TRAINER.
SPECTATORS and TICKETING:
• Face coverings are required when indoors on BCPS property.
• Face coverings are required when outdoors on BCPS property, when physical distancing of 3ft or more is not guaranteed.
• Each school will communicate ticket purchase process. Authenticity of the ticket will take place at the gate and admission will be granted.
• All spectators will go through security measures at all events.
• Spectators with valid tickets will be allowed to park at the venue and will be expected to follow guidelines for entrance and seating.
• Admission to athletic events will generally stop mid-way through the event. For example, admission to football games will not be permitted after the start of the third quarter.
• Spectators must have an appropriate face covering for all indoor and outdoor events to enter.
• Some athletic events will be held at non-District owned venues. Spectators must follow guidelines established by each individual facility. Event spectators must have proof of a ticket for the event.
• Spectators are asked to self-screen at home and not report to any venue while sick or exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
• All spectators will undergo a security check before redeeming tickets.
• Spectators are asked to follow and maintain physical distancing guidelines and avoid congregating in groups during athletic events.