Student Registration Is Now Open
Student Registration Procedures
- Find the school(s) assigned to your home address using our Find My SchoolYou must provide your specific street address and your child's grade level, and the app will determine the correct school your child is supposed to attend.
- Complete Student Registration Paperwork. Download the form, type, save, and send: English, Spanish , and Haitian
- Complete Emergency Contact Forms. Download the form, type, save, and send: English, Spanish, and Haitian
- Complete Proof of Address and send:
Submit current proofs of residence from the table below, based upon your type of residence
If you OWN or RENT your residence:
-Submit one document from both Columns A and B
If you SHARE the housing of another person who owns/rents the home:
-The owner/renter of the residence must submit one document from both Columns A and B; AND the registering parent must submit two documents from Column B.
**All documents must be current, valid, and include the residential address used for enrollment.
- Send Proof of Age:
Submit one form of verification of the student’s age in the order set forth below:
-Official Birth Certificate
-Certificate of Baptism
-A bona fide contemporary religious record of the child’s birth accompanied by an affidavit sworn to by the parent.
-A transcript of record of age shown in the child’s school record of at least four years prior to application, stating date of birth.
- Send School Records:
-Submit the most recent report card and/or transcript needed for appropriate grade level placement; or,
- Submit a Florida Certificate of Immunization Form (Form DH 680).
- CLINIC MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION AND TREATMENT FORMS
- Course Selection Forms:
**Please send all Student Registration paperwork to: