Final Transcripts and Report Cards - Updates and Pick-Up Schedule
Class of 2019
Update and Pick Up Schedule
Final Transcripts* and Report Cards*
- The District will begin submitting final transcripts electronically to the college/university you entered on your graduation survey no later than Monday, June 10th.
- Plantation High School will send your final transcript to the college/university you entered if they do not accept electronic transcripts.
- Transcripts for student athletes will be sent electronically via NCAA Eligibility on June 11th. Those who need transcripts sent to NAIA, etc. MUST email Ms. Knight no later than June 10th with the details needed to send your transcript.
- Final Senior Report Cards may be picked up according to the schedule below
PLEASE BE SURE TO SEE THE NOTE REGARDING EOC COURSES
- If you wish to have a hard copy of your final transcript, please see the following process for requesting and picking up your complimentary final copy (one copy).
- Email Gately (our registrar) at email@example.com AND Cristina Barreto (our IMS) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the SUBJECT LINE Type your first name, last name and the word Final
- In the body of the email type your student number and a contact phone number
Final Senior Report Cards and Transcripts will be picked up according to the schedule below:
Pick-Up Date Last Names Pick-Up Window/Time
Tuesday, June 11 A – F 8:00am – 12:00pm
Wednesday, June 12 G – M 8:00am – 12:00pm
Thursday, June 13 N – Z 8:00am – 12:00pm
We will print your transcript once you arrive on campus. YOU MUST HAVE A PHOTO ID. Please be prepared to wait approximately 15 minutes for your transcript to print. NOTE: Your personal copy will not be in an envelope.
After June 13, all transcript request will be available the following Thursday, June 20. The cost is $2.00.
*FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE IN AN EOC COURSE (algebra 1, geometry, biology, U. S. history)
For students who are awaiting EOC scores, transcripts CANNOT be sent or printed until AFTER EOC scores come in.