Stranahan High School is offering its students the opportunity to participate in an outstanding tour of Atlanta, GA. The trip will take place from February 17-February 20, 2023. Students will have the opportunity to visit the historical city of Atlanta to experience African American culture past and present. This trip is open to all grade levels and spots can be reserved by making the initial deposit by the designated due date; first come, first serve and students must meet eligibility requirements. A tentative list of sites and special features of this tour is outlined in the itinerary.
The price of the tour is expected to be no more than $685 per student. Students will be housed in quad occupancy (four to a room, two beds). This cost is based upon groups of 50 students.
Note: Prices are estimates and not guaranteed until all travel components (motor coach, hotel, and attractions) are confirmed. Prices quoted may also be subject to change if fuel prices increase or if the number of students attending falls below 50.
• Private chartered motor coach
• 3 nights hotel accommodations; inside corridor rooms
• All Meals; 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 3 dinners
• All attraction fees per itinerary
• All gratuities
• Complimentary Chaperones (1:10 ratio based on double occupancy)
• Bus driver hotel and gratuity