JPT Course Selection for School Year 2021-2022
Students at Ramblewood Middle & Millennium Collegiate Academy DO NOT NEED TO COMPLETE A COURSE CARD unless they missed the scheduling visit.
Student Government and Criminal Justice Require Applications
Some Advanced Placement courses require summer work
Some courses require after school commitments
Step 1: Review relevant information
- Graduation Requirements: https://www.browardschools.com/graduation-requirements
- Course Descriptions (use the course number listed on the course cards without the last digit tosearch): https://www.cpalms.org/Public/search/Course
- Current academic performance and history with the following link using your student number as the User ID and the Password as a “P” followed by your birthday in the following format – DD/MM/YYYY: https://www.browardschools.com/virtualcounselor
- Speak with your parent/guardian and current teachers about what courses to select.
Step 2: Complete the Registration Paperwork
- Make sure complete and submit all Registration paperwork using the following link here before completing the course card.
Step 3: Complete the Course Selection Card
- Please download, print out, and complete the appropriate Student Course Card (either for 9th grade OR 10th – 12th)
Incoming 9th Grade Students (within Broward County School)
Step 4: Submit Course Selection Card
- Submit the Course Selection Card by scanning (or take a picture) and attaching the SIGNED course card, along with a picture of a valid, government issued, photo ID to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also fax, mail, or drop off the card using the information below
Fax (attention Dr. Warkentien) 754-322-2430, or
mail/drop off to:
JP Taravella High School
10600 Riverside Dr.
Coral Springs, FL 33071
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact the JPT Counseling Department at (754) 322-2327.