Return to Headlines
Home Coming 2019!!!
Homecoming Week 2019 "Making History" will be Monday October 21st- Saturday October 26th!
- Friday October 25th during 4th period.
- All 4th period classes are invited to the pep rally on the football field.
- All classes are encouraged to collect Harvest Drive donations and should call me once you have reached a substantial amount for pick up. (first come first serve for rainy day pep rallies).
- Non perishable items we need toiletries, peanut butter, cookies, crackers pasta, canned meat.
- Clubs-if you are walking in the parade, see attached participant form. Please encourage your students to bring non-perishable items to their 4th period classes. The participant form needs to be turned into the respective sponsor by the 10th, and from the sponsor (organize it, verify it) turn into SGA 1402 by that Friday 10/11. Banners due Thursday 10/17.
- Sports- we need your rosters! and please encourage your students to bring in non-perishable items as well to their 4th period.
- Day of pep rally we will deliver wristbands for your 4th period class, more details to come.
- Saturday October 26, 7pm -11pm, Signature Grand "Let's Glow Crazy"
- Need Chaperones 6:30-9, 8:30-11 (email me if you can)
- Tickets are on sale now until 10/11 for $70.00 estore
- Tickets are on sale 10/12-10/18 for $80.00 estore
- Cash Days are Thursdays rm 1402
- The Court consists of grade 9-11 prince/princess and senior class has top 3 male and female nominees.
- Voting for winners 10/14-10/17 western.voting4schools.com
- Homecoming Court awarded sash on Monday 10/21 and wear all week
- Homecoming King/Queen crowned 10/25 during the Football Game half-time
- Game of the Week versus West Broward Friday 10/25 7pm
- Black and Gold Theme
- Hall Decorating- 10/17 1pm -9pm (service hours for non-officers)
- Seniors- 80's 1st floor (1st floor south hall)
- Juniors -2000's 1st floor (1st floor north hall)
- Sophomores-70's 2nd floor (2nd floor south hall closer to elevator)
- Freshmen - 50's 2nd floor (2nd floor south hall closer to 605)
- SGA- cafeteria, and student parking lot cubby.
Day Themes/Activities -see flyer.
- Monday NEON DAY (lunch activity-ring toss)
- Tuesday Rap vs Rock
- Wednesday "It's Wednesday my Dudes"-meme day (lunch activity- musical chairs)
- Thursday- Class Theme - see above.
- Friday - Class Color 12-Black/Gold , 11-Red, 10-Blue ,9- Green