All student registration documents must be submitted together in ONE email. DO NOT SEND documents separately. Registrations will only be accepted if all documents are completed.
PROOF of RESIDENCE
Submit current proofs of residence from the table below, based upon your type of residence
If you OWN or RENT your residence:
- Submit one document from both Columns A and B
All documents must be current, valid, and include the residential address used for enrollment.
PROOF of IMMUNIZATION
Submit a Florida Certificate of Immunization Form (Form DH 680).
- The Florida Department of Health annually publishes the required immunizations in a state publication titled, “Immunization Guidelines: Florida Schools, Child Care Facilities and Family Day Care Homes.”
- Students may attend school without a Florida Certificate of Immunization if they have a:
- Religious Exemption (Form DH 681)
- Temporary Exemption (Form DH 680, Part B)
- Medical Exemption (Form DH680, Part C)
- Principal’s 30-day temporary exemption for incoming, out-of-district transfer students
PROOF of MEDICAL EXAM
Students enrolling in a Florida public school for the first time must submit evidence of a medical examination performed within the twelve months prior to the initial enrollment.
PROOF of AGE
Birth certificate or Passport
- Submit the most recent report card and/or transcript needed for appropriate grade level placement; or,
- Complete a Release of Information Form and your school will request the appropriate educational records from all previous educational programs.