How to Register My Child for School
So you want to register your child at Hollywood Hills High School? No problem!
Each student enrolled in Broward County Schools is assigned to a high school in one of three ways:
- Based on the attendance area in which the student's parent(s) or court-appointed guardian/custodian resides.
- Find out if Hollywood Hills High School is assigned to your home address
- Through application to a magnet or high school option program.
- The Hollywood Hills High School Leadership Academy is a magnet program at Hollywood Hills High School. The goal of the Academy goal is to provide high school students the highest quality education possible, incorporating the principles of leadership, discipline, patriotism, and honor. The academy is focused toward developing our student cadets to become productive citizens and to shape their futures by preparing them for post secondary success.
- Click HERE to access the application (application is only supported in Google Chrome). Or, instead of using the online application method, you may choose to download a printable version of the application that can be submitted via mail at a later time (when submitting a hand-written application, please be sure to print in ink and double check to see that both sides of the application have been completed).
- Through the reassignment process as detailed in Board of Education policy.
- Reassignment to Hollywood Hills High School School is based on the parent's choice of the appropriate educational program for the child.
- Learning at Hollywood Hills High School reaches far beyond the classroom. Grounded in several fields, students enrolled in our Innovative Programs learn about a variety of disciplines, enabling them to become articulate, analytical and assertive. They are challenged by rigorous academics in a close-knit community and collaborate with faculty and guidance staff to create personalized and unique learning experiences. Our Innovative Programs include the CAPE Academy, the Latinos in Action program, the NAF Academy of Finance, the Virtual Enterprises Program, the WISE Academy, the NFTE program, and the PASL program. Interested? If you reside outside our attendance area, consider a re-assignment to our school! Click HERE to learn more!
Below is a checklist to help the registration process go as smoothly as possible. When you arrive at Hills to register, please be prepared to present valid documentation for the following requirements: