We understand that many students may have left various items inside of their desks on March 13, 2020. We've bagged up all items that were located in your child's desk and have arranged a time and date for you to come pick up those items. Please carefully read the information listed below.
Quiet Waters Elementary Pick-Up of Student Belongings Pre-K – 4 th Grade
Directions for Pre-K – 4 th Grade
• All cars will enter through the main entrance and come through the Car Rider Loop
• Parents have your trunk open; also post the student’s name and teacher’s name in the front window of the car.
• The student’s belongings will be brought out to the car and placed in the trunk
• If your child has Library books to return, they will be placed in the trunk and will be retrieved when the student’s belongings are placed in the trunk.
• If you have more than one child at Quiet Waters, you can come to the pickup time of your oldest child. You will be able to pick-up all of them at the same time.
• Parents and students cannot park and/or get out of their car
• Parents and students will not be allowed to park off campus and walk onto campus to collect their belongings.
o Pre-K & Kindergarten – Tuesday, May 26 @ 7:30am – 11:30am. Car Rider Loop
o 1st Grade & 2nd Grade – Thursday, May 28 @ 7:30am – 11:30am. Car Rider Loop
o 3 rd Grade & 4th Grade - Monday, June 1 @ 7:30am – 11:30. Car Rider Loop