Return to Headlines
Course Selection Cards
Directions - Students Completing Course Selection Cards due December 11th, 2020
- Download course selection card for next year’s grade level (ex. If you are a freshman, you will download the 10th grade course selection card) to your computer. (10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade)
- Current 8th Graders will select the course cards for 9th grade. (9th Grade, 9th Grade Electives)
- Put an “X” by the courses you are selecting (the form should be a fillable PDF) in the area by “Teacher Signature.”
- For your electives, type in the course number and course name in the order of preference. (Electives)
- Make sure to complete all sections of information from top and bottom.
- The student and the parent may electronically sign the document.
- Then save your document as follows (for grade level, use current grade level):
- Last name_First name_grade level
- Smith_John_10th grade
- E-mail your saved document to your grade level counselor:
- Rising 9th Graders Class of 2025 (Current 8th Graders) will email email@example.com
- Rising 10th Graders Class of 2024 (Current Freshmen) will email to Chantal.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rising 11th Graders Class of 2023 (Current Sophomores) will email to email@example.com
- Rising 12th Graders Class of 2022 (Current Juniors) will email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AICE students will email theirs to email@example.com
- Guidance counselors will schedule classroom visits to discuss your course selection for the next school year.
- If you are looking for an AP or Honors course, must seek the advice of your current teacher first then discuss with grade level counselor during scheduled meeting.